Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D7200 flash

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

VanEdwin

VanEdwin

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Flash on my D7200 will not pop up !! I've tried different modes but nothing happens !! I can hear it clicking but will not open even when pressing flash button !! Camera is about 2 months old out of the box !

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

do you have local camera store to go to. other then that not sure how to fix. try looking on youtube. since might have video for it. also still under warranty nikon might fix for free. give nikon call to see still covered 

Alt

Alt

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

If this is still a problem, I've had this problem due to stickiness.  I got a couple drops of juice on my d7000 once, and the rest of its life it would randomly not pop up until I stuck my figure nail in the crack.