Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Snapbridge and Multi-Pairing

snapbridge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

theresas

theresas

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi all,

Relative newbie here to Nikon. I have a question re: pairing with Snapbridge.

I had Snapbridge on one iPhone, and it was paired fine with my D3400 - pics downloaded, etc., and had zero issues.

Anyway, I paired a second iPhone to my camera through Snapbridge, as I was unable to access the original phone for a short time - it worked fine on the second iPhone, too.

However, I now cannot get Snapbridge to work properly with the original iPhone, and I can't download my pics from my camera.

I have removed the app from the second iPhone, and have 'forgotten' the device, but it just doesn't want to connect properly to my original phone.

Anyone have any clue as to what might be happening? I don't want to delete the app and redownload it onto my original iPhone, as I'm concerned that I'll lose the pics I already have on there.

TIA

Fletch

Fletch

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii

Bring up Snapbridge and save the pictures if they are not already (they should already be in your Photo App) and then do the reinstall.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snapbridge