Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Least expensive “best” lens at any focal range

lenses nature wildlife budget

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DaveZee

DaveZee

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
Hi all!

I am returning to photography after a few year break (my last DSLR was a Digital Rebel XT). I got the D5600 with a couple of kit lenses just so I can start learning how to use the camera, but I appreciate the importance of good glass. Because money is tight and I enjoy wildlife, landscape, and macro photography, I figure a very wide range of lenses are available to me to get the least expensive lens that constitutes the “best” lens available at that range.

Please give me suggestions of your pick for the least expensive lens at any range that you would consider the best pick.

Thanks!!

Dave

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

Which 'kit' lenses did you get, Dave?

--Ron

Fletch

Fletch

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii

Both Adorama and B&H sell used lenses, Currently Adorama has a Demo quality 16-80 2.8 for 769 reg price is 1067.  Check out the rest of the Excellent Plus and Demo quality lenses for some really good prices.

https://www.adorama...._16-hyphen-80mm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lenses, nature, wildlife, budget