Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

P1000 lost my pictures

p1000

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GypsyWinter

GypsyWinter

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

So I went out and took a bunch of pictures with my brand new Coolpix P1000. I was trying to connect the camera to my smartphone using the SnapBridge app, and it was only bringing up a few of them. So I hooked up my microusb and connected to my desktop. When I opened the camera's file it showed all of the pictures I took. I selected all of my pictures and I cut and pasted them into a new folder. But it only sent over a few of them. Specifically, the ones I was able to see on the SnapBridge app before. Everything else has been lost. I'm really disappointed because I was so excited about the pictures I took.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how to get the pictures back, and how to prevent this from happening in the future?

Taipei101

Taipei101

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country Flag

Site Supporter

Yes ,there are programs to rescue your pics from SD cards ,hard drives etc ,but stop using that SD card so you don't rewrite over the old pics.
Sandisk has a rescue app ,Nero and more brands ,search it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: p1000