Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

going to Brevard’s Renaissance Fair more test or trail run on Z6 FTZ gen 1 70-200mm nikon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

will be hitting up Brevard’s Renaissance Fair. so will have 8 man joust to test film and shot. also will have concert that night at park to shoot and video test on gen 1 nikon 70-200mm since best zoom lens have for low light. not sure if 24-70mm will be good enough for low light concert stage. since not sure how lighting will be at place since first time doing concerts after  Renaissance Fair close down for darkness. if can give tips on what to do thanks will have 24-70 F/4 12-24mm F/4 dx 150-600mm and 50mm with me along D7200 and FTZ mount also. also will have 120gb xqd card and 64gb xqd card too. 

Fletch

Fletch
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii

I've never been to a Renaissance Fair, looking forward to your photos.

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

I've never been to a Renaissance Fair, looking forward to your photos.

will get better photo this year and will love it. since no shutter to get in away. also no more D5300 do fact broke last year. D7200 be back up camera if need to use 150-600mm for long shots at 8 man jousting event. or just Z6 and 70-200mm first gen nikon and Z 24-70mm F4 if want to do more test shots. but for some reason i love the first gen 70-200mm so much its main lens unless need 12-24mm for car shows.