Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Filmland.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DesertRat

DesertRat

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
Hey Y'all! I'm in the U. S., desert southwest. I am still shooting film(since about 1973), not Nikon, but now I'm looking for my first digital. Yep, a latecomer to the digital arena! Will be like starting from scratch having to get everything... body, lenses, etc. but I'm looking forward to the conversion. I shoot mostly landscape but also a mix of other genres a bit too. Currently, my main Nikon choices are between the D850 and the Z7...Go with a tried & true DSLR or embrace the new tech. Either would be a great choice, just trying to decide which way to go. Decisions, decisions...my brain hurts!

Fletch

Fletch

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii
Currently there are only like five or six lenses available for the Z models. You may want to look at that before you decide what camera to buy.