Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everyone glad to be here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JosephH

JosephH

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMoline, Illinois USA

My names Joe and I am from Moline, Illinois USA the heart of the plains so no cool oceans and mountains to photo but a lot of cool stuff as we are a Major nesting area for Bald Eagles and Pelicans and Cranes on the Mississippi river here.

I have always done photography but with just normal cameras. I finally ordered myself some Christmas presents this year so Monday I will have me a shiny new camera. Below is the rig I will be starting with until I can afford my 100 mm Macro lens and some better non kit lenses. I am hoping to be able to take some really nice photos finally and learn how to improve them.

Nikon D3500 DSLR

55mm Wide Angle And Telephoto Auxiliary lenses

Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format

Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format

Digital Slave Flash

YouPro Pro-7 Wireless Shutter Timer Remote and Flash Trigger

other than UV filter , CPL Filter , and FLD Filter

I am looking to take some nice wildlife, Action, andLandscape images and try my hand at some Moon shots with the clouds passing in front as we get some great cloud formations here

makco10

makco10

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
Can you show us some pictures of the moon at night?

I want to buy that model but the only reason is to take photos of the moon at nigh, and I want to know if the 70-300 mm lens can do it well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.