Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

my only issue with Z6 so far.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

not sure why when i use FTZ lens mount adapter with first gen 70-200mm and have in Aperture mode. do not why when i have auto-iso on and have set for iso 100 to 8000 and shutter speed minimum 1/2000 or even at 1/1000 camera will give me shutter speed of 1/30 or 1/ 80 at times will not do what i have it set for under auto-iso. when i was in shutter mode at iso 52000 and using auto-iso picture dark and same for manual mode too. but if had i aperture mode get visible picture from iso low of 4000 to and up when its dusk out side and getting semi to near dark too. i love camera. but need to learn how to use auto-iso since i do tons softball/baseball soccer/volleyball in areas where part or half field needs different setting for iso do to fact lighting changes so much. thanks for help if can get it. on my D7200 in aperture mode auto-iso still work with shutter speed minimum and do not get issue.