Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gasp - I don't see a Mono Monday 10/10/22 thread!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

Are we canning this?

Brian

Brian

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Country Flag

I checked in and noticed it was not up. 

Hope all is well- Covid hit everyone in the house, getting over the last of it now.

Brian

Brian

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Country Flag

Krag96 has not logged in for over a week- hope all is well. We are just getting over Covid- after 3 weeks, feeling better!

Monochrome Monday, Oct 17 2022 - Mini-Challenges, Member Contests, and Games - NikonForums.com

I'm starting a thread for Monochrome Monday.

Until Krag96 comes back, maybe we can rotate this cornerstone of the forum.

• Ron likes this

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,255 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

Glad you're getting over the mess, Brian. We got our fourth (or is it fifth, I forget) booster on Monday, last. And, I gotta say, it kicked me square on my butt. Thought I was gonna die Monday night. Tuesday was a little better... and I've been feeling incrementally better as the week progressed, but woah! What did they ever stick in that highball?

--Ron

g4aaw pete

g4aaw pete

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBirchington, North Kent Coast.

Site Supporter

Very bad luck with the covid Brian.

So far my Mum (93), my youngest son & his girlfriend are the only family members that have been subjected to it.

My wife & I had a booster two weeks ago, but no noticeable effects! Must be luck-of-the-draw.

Good man for continuing the mono Monday thread.

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,255 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City
My wife & I had a booster two weeks ago, but no noticeable effects! Must be luck-of-the-draw.

My better half got one the same time I did and she didn't have any adverse effects either, aside from some soreness at the vaccination site. But, man did it ever do a number on me. I'm told that there are a few of us who are unlucky this way and that it's nothing to worry about. It won't stop me from getting the next one but I'll be dreading it none the less. 

--Ron