Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HI from HERCULES!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

abross192

abross192

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

hi there! i'm angela (abross192) from the SF Bay Area! i love photography, and used to be a MAJOR photobug. i grew up on fujitsu and minolta, developing my own film, and even still have my old minolta and cannon 35mm cameras! i got lost with life - college, career, marriage - and fell away from photography, til i had our daughter, which got me back into it. i'd always used cannon, but got into nikon about 4 - 5 years ago, with my D5100... LOVE! i have about 3 lenses: the kit lense, portrait, and long range. i fell out of it again when i got sick (lupus, cancer, and a host of other related diseases), but am now back in the game! 

i work with middle, high school, and college students on self esteem and empowerment, and have decided to starting a podcast and youtube channel. 

Nikon Shooter

Nikon Shooter

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,041 posts
  • Country Flag

Welcome to the club Angela!

Back in the game?
Coooool, now let's see what this will show us!

All the best.