Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pros and Cons

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mrmotorcycle

Mrmotorcycle

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

I hope I’m in the correct forum for this.  I currently have a Nikon D3200 using a Tamron 16-300 lens.  My shooting is primarily landscape, wildlife (including fast moving wildlie), tourist type urban settings and family type photos.  Every now and then I get into low light situations but not often.  I’m considering moving to an intermediate DSLR and will stay with Nikon due to the lens.  I’m starting to get the paralysis of analysis with the specification.  I’m considering the D5600 and D7500. 

Both cameras have pros and cons.  I’ve tried to think of what I think is important to me for the type of shooting that I do.  The D5600 has a higher resolution, higher effective pixels and higher sensor detectors bu smaller sersor (by 1 mm in length), no image stabilization and less focal points,  I wonder if the D7500 would be the better choice except for the resolution and several other factors mentioned.  Any suggestions would be appreciated on what the best camera for my type of shooting would be.