Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lens Blur Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S Zoom Nikkor Lens

lens blur nikkor blurry sharp hazy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dsimond2

dsimond2

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello, I am having trouble with a Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S Zoom Nikkor Lens which is turning out photos which seem to be both blurry and hazy.  Once in awhile the lens turns out a decently sharp shot so I know it's something I'm doing wrong.  However when I shoot with my 50mm prime 10 / 10 times I'm not getting this blur or haze.  Shooting on a Nikon D7100.  Really appreciate any help, have a few photos attached.  Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails

• J2.jpg
  • J42.jpg

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,633 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Could you share the EXIF for these shots as well as the shots themselves?

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

Agree...EXIF information will likely get us to the issue...Also, what mode are you shooting in (Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority as examples).  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lens blur, nikkor, blurry, sharp, hazy