Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

500mm F4 AF-I. Confused lens.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Prodigal son

Prodigal son

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
Hi folks, I'm glad I found you guys and I hope I can explain my issue clearly. Yesterday I tried to mount my lens on my D3s and wasn't paying close enough attention. It got kinda hung up without mounting correctly and when I finally got it on right, things seem to be backwards as far as my camera thinks it's on F4 when it's actually F22 and vice versa. So the only position I don't get the EE message the lens is really apreture F22. Sorry if I'm confusing, I don't know any better way to put it. Please tell me I didn't destroy anything. PS, I tried a 70-200 afterwards and it was fine so it isn't the camera I can assume. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.