Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello From New York

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dhphoto

dhphoto

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRochester, NY

Hello everyone, my name is David Hilner, i do professional race photography and have been shooting Nikon for about 10 years now. Currently i carry a Nikon D5, D4s and D750 with a very wide array of lenses. My favorite lenses would be the 200mm F2.0, 300mm F2.8 and 24/70mm 2.8, these are all my go to lenses when shooting at the track. I do freelance for some national magazines covering events like NMRA, NHRA and larger national events. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Shakedown2018-131-X3.jpg
  • NMR_3667.jpg

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Thanks for joining us, David. These are so much fun to look at--hope we'll see more from you around here!

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

hello 

sunshine

sunshine

Loyal Member

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationVirginia

Great photos!  Welcome to the forum.  I like motorsports photography, too, but generally try to find subjects on 2 wheels.