Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gladstone Marina

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland

With my move to Sony, I actually picked up a Sony A6500 with 18-135mm lens for my daughter. So I have been taking her out and teaching her some techniques and last week we did some sunset/dusk landscapes. I gave my new Sony A7iii a test while I was there.

I only have a limited lens range at this stage (and hoping to keep it that way). Regardless, I prefer to do these shots as stitched panoramas anyway. But this was done with my Sony Zeiss 35mm f1.4 lens.

Sony A7iii with Sony Zeiss 35mm f1.4 @ f16, 20s, ISO 50 x 3 images stitched in post.

43967554205_2443699aeb_b.jpg

Gladstone Marina by Crew One Photography, on Flickr

The white lights on the right are predominantly from a coal export terminal. You can also see the stacks of a power station to the left.