Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Getting z6 with 24-70 f4 and lens mount.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast
What should me and borther expect when we get it. Also will be shortage like z7 and d850. Also when i do get it. Will post my review. Also glad to be getting one lens on my list even thou f4

Fletch

Fletch

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii

I have no clue what to expect but it will be interesting to hear your thoughts once you have had a chance to run it thru it's paces.  Most reviews I read are from paid sites so they try to be nice to the manufacturers.

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast
I get my 24-70mm even thou f4 suck it will not work on my d7200. Will make better since have true legnth of 70-200mm 150-600mm and 50mm. At right legnth now. All i need is 85mm full frame lens since have dx version of 14-24