Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Best Photo, Week Ending 9 September 2018

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Sometime before midnight (whatever time zone you are in) this Sunday, 9 September 2018, post the best photo you have taken this week. Any subject, any style—just give us your best shot.

If you can, list your EXIF info and any special lighting setups you may have used.

snell

snell

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSouthern New Jersey

I dont know if this will be my best photo of this week, but the subject is the most inspiring.

D5600

55mm

1/1000

f8.0

iso 250

Attached Thumbnails

• three generations of defenders (1 of 1).jpg

Fletch

Fletch

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii

F16D 2-Seat, F-106 2-Seat, F100 2-seat (wild weasel?)

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I remember watching those delta darts being scrambled from Langley Field (Langley AFB today) when I was a kid. Man could those things ever haul! 

--Ron

snell

snell

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSouthern New Jersey

The F 106B # 572523 was produced in 1959 and served on active duty until 1984.  Almost hidden, on a pylon under the delta dart, is a mock up of the nuclear air to air missile these beasts could carry! The F100D on display (56-3902)was a wild weasel although the fighter/bomber variant was used here. The 177th (the Jersey Devils) currently use the F16C.

Fletch

Fletch

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHawaii

43638020855_060f188b50_h.jpgMilky Way fm Aloha Aina Patriotism Park by Irwin Fletcher @ https://photoartcafe.forumbee.com, on Flickr

Nikon D5600, Tamron 16-300mm @ 16mm F3.5, iso 800, 20 Sec