Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon FE repair

fe cla repair

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bjolester

bjolester

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
I have sent several of my Pentax film cameras to Eric Hendrickson for CLA, and he has done a brilliant job. John Titterington is an acclaimed technician to contact for Minolta camera service. Who is the equivalent Nikon technician?

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,587 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

I don't know of any single outstanding technician, but I have used Newton Ellis in Liverpool for cameras and lenses that are too old for Nikon Sweden to touch for many years with good results.

bjolester

bjolester

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

I don't know of any single outstanding technician, but I have used Newton Ellis in Liverpool for cameras and lenses that are too old for Nikon Sweden to touch for many years with good results.

Thank you Merco! We have a superb Pentax technician here in Norway, who recently started his own repair workshop. He can also repair Nikon equipment. So I will send my camera to him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fe, cla, repair