Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey from USA!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jetjoy8901

Jetjoy8901

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag
Hi guys! I just got my very first camera, the Nikon l840, and I love it! My only complaint is the fact that it takes batteries instead of having a lithium ion which is kinda annoying having to buy a battery recharger and rechargable batteries but it's ok! Great cam, worth the slightly annoying battery!

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

That isn't necessarily a bad thing...I know folks who would only consider point and shoots if they used AA batteries because AAs are pretty easy to find if your camera dies while you are off somewhere on vacation.  And you can get rechargeable AAs too so it is "the best of both worlds".  Good luck with the camera - hope to see some of your images in the weekly "Your Best" and elsewhere!