Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

from last night usssa pride softball game.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

to most its hard for my d5300 to get action shots at time when taking softball or soccer or volleyball pictures do to little lag i get from  camera to lens or lens to camera so last night got the luck shot where looked like pitcher hit the batter but it was batter that cause ball to hit back shoulder and helmet when went off bat. also done on my new tamron lens too. since i got hit from first shot and got ball going of back neck next to helmet. i will use first picture from action shot to make look like home run she got off second pitch after getting the ugly hit to back of neck should area where ball hit helmet after came off bat. want to tell story how she stung and hurt some what badly but was still able to get home run 2 pitches after hit. i can not crop or do anything do to all white noise. so looks like this best way to see photo. will post on their social media page. also might ask if want some to take more pictures for them and be social media person might get me closer to game or even on field to take pictures. since still learning not sure if should ask get something in return for pictures or ask for discount get in. but just 10 for game or 10 for double hitter game i might do out goodness of my hart in till i get way better since can use this teaching tool. 

here setting for photos i took i have scale down size to get to fit here. also was taken about 9:30pm that why high iso 

for picture with her doing swing to hit ball was done on d5300 tamron first gen 150-600mm 240mm af-c dynamic 9 points vr on and spot metering f/5.6 1/1600 iso 12800 and full manual at time 

for picture of her get hit by the ball was done on d5300 tamron first gen 150-600mm 240mm af-c dynamic 9 points vr on and spot metering f/5.6 1/1600 iso 12800 and full manual at time 

DSC_0829.jpg DSC_0830.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_0831.jpg