Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Refurbed D600 for $1325

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Canonman67

Canonman67

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country Flag

From Roberts Camera on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ecb516d43

I guess it's obvious I'm looking for a D600.

Afterimage

Afterimage

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationPennsylvania

Refurbished - hmmmm.... I suspect they addressed the sensor issue which would make that a good deal. As long as it carries some kind of warranty it would be worth looking into if you're in the market.

GregM1

GregM1

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationPine Forest, Texas

looks like the price jumped. 1649$

Rodney007

Rodney007

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Never buy refurbished cameras or lenses. Always Purchase from a Manafacturer supplied Agent. Unless you want a dodgy frankeinstein DSLR

with AF issues and other stuff going on.

Canonman67

Canonman67

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country Flag

The price did jump Greg, it's not such a hot deal at $1649. I know they sold 123 at $1325 the last time they ran this special. Adorama and Cameta are both selling refurbs for $1499. As far as grey market and who refurbished the unit goes the ad clearly states Genuine Nikon USA factory refurbished. 

Afterimage

Afterimage

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationPennsylvania

180 day warranty? That's right on the line for me. I'd have been a whole bunch happier with a full year. 6 months, even if it is through Nikon just isn't long enough. If Nikon thinks it's good-to-go why not back it up?

I hear a ticking sound... that's your refurbished camera counting down to destruction... 

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag
At 1650 this isn't much of a deal anymore, I believe b&h has the camera with a lens for under 1600.

Kenafein

Kenafein

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Country Flag

That's no deal at all.  The same guys are offering the D800 for 2350, and they've offered it for 2000 in the past.  If you buy a D600, the kit 24-85 is actually quite good, so it's a better value than the body only, ATM.