Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon D750 Chinese version send to have it reset every month

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

vishalchohan

vishalchohan

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi Guys,

I bought a Nikon D750 from China, the seller is saying that I need to send the camera to them every month to have it reset? does anyone know about this?

Please help!!

Thank you

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi Guys,

I bought a Nikon D750 from China, the seller is saying that I need to send the camera to them every month to have it reset? does anyone know about this?

Please help!!

Thank you

Sounds like a translation gone wrong, perhaps?  They might be saying that it can only be serviced (by authorized Nikon shops) in China, if needed.

vishalchohan

vishalchohan

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Thanks Adam, 

I returned the camera and got my money back after some arguing. The whole camera was in Chinese, they basically sold me a camera that can only be used in China, and it had some kind of a software where is locks the camera every 30 days. Not buying from China again!!!