Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Record HDMI liveview feed or bypass the 20 min limit

liveview hdmi out d5500

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Orea

Orea

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

This is the thing, i have to record an event but also need to transmit it to a projector at the same time, so im planning to use the mini HDMI port to conect it to a projector, the issue is that i cant record it past the 20 min, so i thought maybe theres a way to record the live feed that is going trough the hdmi cable to the projector so i dont have to literaly press the record button, or is there a way i can record without displaying the recording info in the screen, because when you put the liveview on a external monitor all display settings of the camera appears, you can hide everything except the recording time and the red circle. so please help if anybody has any idea to solve this thing. Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: liveview, hdmi out, d5500