Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photographers on LinkedIn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

leighgion

leighgion

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMadrid
Wasn’t sure what category to toss this in, but industry seemed as good as any.

Wondering if any of you are LinkedIn users and bill yourself as freelance photographers there? If so, how did you present yourself and your work?

I really have no mind right now to try to find gigs as a photographer, but I thought it’d be a good way for me to take stock of the stuff I’ve done that would count as “work,” which it turns out, is more than I thought. While it was only ever paid once, my photographic resume includes portraits, event coverage, one book cover (available on Amazon), and currently those promo photos for the pianist I keep showing here. I think it’d be good just for my confidence to organize and find a way to present myself positively as a photographer even if I just continue doing exactly what I’m doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deano

deano

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationColorado USA

Site Supporter

i don't use LinkedIn so I am of no help.