Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Assorted red,red and more red colors.

assorted red more colors

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

Lens: Pentax SMC -DA L 55-300mm ED Camera: Pentax k-50 Photo Location: Sherwood Forest. ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F10 

Focal Length @300mm, Manual Exposure Mode, Exp., bias @ 5EV, No flash and used Multi-Segment Metering.

Thanks for viewing.

TT

This image was truly a labor of love. I had to slightly increase brightness to bring out the petals above center to offset the slightly darker petals below center. I use Photo Editor 10 which came with my Dell Windows 10 computer. Photo Editor 10 does not offer a sharpening tool, however it does offer a feature called, "Clarity." What it does is actually remove the peach fuzz in the image which does not make it sharper, but it does make it much clearer. I feel that is a plus because with sharpening tools, you run the risk of Sharpening Artifacts and that is not an attractive affect. All in all, I like the way this turned out. I was impressed with my Canon gear in the way it handles the reds, however my Pentax gear is far superior and am happy that I have it. Tony

Attached Thumbnails

• IMGP3656.JPG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: assorted, red, more, colors