Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NIKON P510 downloading

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

timmo

timmo

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag

Took photo - downloaded to iPhoto OK - took second photo, no download, whatever I do .

Urgent help needed

Tim

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Have you tried using a card reader?

timmo

timmo

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag

No, Peter, I hadn't - thank you - a bit advanced at my time of life!!

I was hoping that there was an obvious answer to the glitch of years of simple importing of photos from the camera to iPhoto and then zilch - especially as I had just imported one successfully??

Checked battery - OK. Tried a second photo - NO.

It always happens when it's urgent - like I have to get it off to Russia for the printing of cards to commemorate the first aid convoy to Russia - from which I flew into Vaenga.

All the best, Tim

PS - do you know of my friend Christer Bergstrom?

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Do you have another card to try in the camera? Strange things can happen with old memory cards.

We discussed the controversial Mr Bergström some years ago. This is just crazy? (P510) - Beginner Questions - NikonForums.com

timmo

timmo

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag

Oh yes, indeed!

Problem? We have a solution - grand-daughter repeated what I had been doing ad infinitum, and then tried PHOTOS - where it worked immediately!

Write an Instruction Manual for all these silly hazards??

Thanks for your input - on file.

Just to bring you closer..............www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5z7Kgtb6k (half way through or so!).

Tim