Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with B700, final focus:

b700 p600 focus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TomasT

TomasT

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Problem with final focus:

While using my Nikon B700, the focus looks terrific ... until I press the button. Then what appeared to be a wonderfully focused photo becomes disappointingly lacking in quality. Is there a fix for this?

I own and have used a Nikon P600 for about 4 years. Takes wonderful photos of the moon, distinguishable craters, and I cannot say enough good about it. Have even won photo contests with it. When I read the specs on the B700, the impression I got from the review was it would match that quality, plus the bonus of RAW. But, my, oh my, have I ever been disappointed. And this seems to be a common problem for other owners of this camera.

Is there a fix for the B700 to quit stepping back from being focused? I was hoping for updated firmware, but that is not available.

Thanks!