Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D3400 bluetooth troubleshooting

snapbridge

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lmdds

lmdds

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I received the D3400 for Christmas. I set it up quick to get going and didn't attempt to set up snapbridge right away. Today I attempted to connect  my camera and my iphone or ipad through snapbridge and the "bluetooth" section in my camera gives me an error message. Therefore, the mobile device can't recognize the camera as a possible bluetooth connection. I can't figure out how to fix this issue. 

rojo

rojo

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

Don't give up, the manual is absolutely no help, but tech support can walk you through, according to one of the posters' experiences

I've gone through one full battery charge trying to solve the issue until I had all the button pressing sequences down, even removing the battery once and reinserting it, and redownloading the software several times. Persistence paid off -- in my case, removing my iPhone from its Otter Case seemed to solve it, at least different things started to happen on the screen... :blink:

darrell_j

darrell_j

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
I just purchased a new Nikon D3400. It connected with snapbridge to my Android phone the first time without any problems!
When I try to connect to my IPad. I get to the point of accepting the connections on both sides, but then no matter the speed or order I accept the connections on both devices, it immediately fails! I have tried everything from resets to re-installation of app.
I know there is no hardware problem because the snapbridge continues to work fine on my android phone!

charles76

charles76

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Site Supporter

Snapbridge and iOS aren't friends right now. Apple and Nikon are working on a resolution though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snapbridge