Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

would like tho thank the forum for help you guy's been great.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

thanks for all help you guys been give me and i been learning a lot and sharing what you guys been saying when i out and about with people that starting to learn even thou has cannon or sony. since nice to teach about reach of lens that they did not know about. also learn what type of lens is best for what shots i want to take. found out today when taking speed ball pictures. i need 18-300 or 18-400 for field range. since my 70-300 way to long for close up and not long enough if stand far back of right side of field to take picture from my mirror side would be other team left side if looking at me. same if was on left side of field to right side. so does not have length for it. also now know need that for speed ball and 150-600 for long sport shots on sideline for fields and auto racing. other 5 lens work for what i need for other shots. 

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

so, what is speed ball?

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

if style of paintballing. instead of play in wood or open field like forts and other buildings. mostly 5 on 5 or 7 on 7. where play for points and time limit. where have so many minutes to take all players out or get center flag hung on other team side starting point. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Aerial-View-a.jpg