Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
- - - - -

"Parks" Photo Contest Winners

We are happy to announce the winners of our official May, 2014 "Parks" photo contest:

In first place was forum member jsoule with "Mesa Arch Sunrise", shot with a Nikon D800. Click here to comment and view a larger version of the photo. He will be receiving a $50 gift card prize, courtesy of B&H Photo.

Posted Image

In second place we have forum member Michael S with "Cascade Ponds Park", taken with a D200:

Posted Image

And our honorable mention was "Pagoda Rooftops" by forum member tjconstruct. Well done!

Posted Image

We'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate our winners one more time!

It's now time for us to rate and comment on the submissions to last month's "Night Scene" photo contest, whose finalists will be announced in two weeks, when voting will begin to determine the winners. Click here to browse last month's submissions in the gallery.

Our new photo contest theme for this month is "Black and White", and it features the same great prizes as last month. Click here to submit a photo to our July photo contest.

4 Comments

Well done people, excellent shots.

I seem to be out of tune with everyone else, my picks don't seem to rate!

Congrats to the final 3!

Congrats, y'all!!  Those are some stunning photographs. 

Congrats all. Well done.

I would suggest to judges to place a high priority on photo creativeness and originality.  When a band plays the same song done by another band they better offer a new interpretation of that song or it is just a copy.  Same with photos. When a photo is done countless times by others you need a new and unique interpretation.