Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

marcbergeron1's Content

There have been 18 items by marcbergeron1 (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#6773 GPS

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 01 November 2013 - 07:35 PM in Technical Troubleshooting

Anybody ever use the GPS ...GP-1A if so please your comment.

Thx a million

Marc

#5936 My photo sites

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 26 October 2013 - 11:32 PM in Personal Photo Sites

Thx you :)

#5783 My photo sites

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 25 October 2013 - 08:55 PM in Personal Photo Sites

Thx a lot scoobymax ! Not a prob. :)

#5687 Go Go Go !

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 24 October 2013 - 08:49 PM in Coffee Chat

Members in here got so beautifull photos, we should go more often and appreciate what they are posting,

not saying that for me but for all of us ! This site is growing more and more and getting better everyday,

Just saying, b'cause love photo and this site

Wiht all do respect,

cheers 

Marc

:P

#5658 My photo sites

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 24 October 2013 - 02:17 PM in Personal Photo Sites

Hello please check my new gallery on members Gallery : Marc Bergeron

Any comments, critics, welcome all the time...

Thx a million !

B)

#5576 My photo sites

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 23 October 2013 - 06:12 PM in Personal Photo Sites

Here some of my photos site, please feel free to visit and  leave a comments  thank you kindly :

http://yourshot.nati...gallery/974863/

https://www.facebook...586176494726747

https://www.facebook...teDuVieuxQuebec

:)

#4541 Photo that needs critique #3

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 17 October 2013 - 06:29 PM in Critique

I might be from the old school  -_- but I have my say that if you took it that way it is b'cause you had the feeling of it, 

great shot, just saying

regards

Marc

#4334 Nikon D610 Announced

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 16 October 2013 - 11:05 PM in Homepage Posts

Pretty nice shot rocknrumble !

#4333 Nikon D610 Announced

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 16 October 2013 - 11:03 PM in Homepage Posts

Well here in Canad the Nikon D800 price as been 2,999 canadian dollards sine it came out last years and it did not change since then.....

#4324 Street Photo

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 16 October 2013 - 09:44 PM in NikonForums.com Support and Suggestions

Could we get a section name ''Street Photos'' Thx !

Sorry I.am new just saw it, tried to take out my topic but I can't so I'am Sorry ;)

#4314 Adobe.com ID constant password reset

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 16 October 2013 - 08:27 PM in Photographic Industry

I did not register CS3 so ...but I registered Lightroom 5 and got one update from them and no bugs.......

#4313 Single Lens challenge

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 16 October 2013 - 08:24 PM in Mini-Challenges, Member Contests, and Games

Lets give it a shot ! Like a scout always ready :)

#4040 Photography...hobby or profession?

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 15 October 2013 - 03:20 PM in Beginner Questions

I was combat/camera for many years in Canadian Forces and now retired, I joined when I completed my college degre in photography and after I worked in a lab for 2 years. I know one thing if you want to do it as a pro be ready to put a lot of time into it because now days a lot of persons thinks that they are pro with digital that does everything for them so they don't know about the basic of photography (well it is ok) but some basic apply to digital as well as conventionnel photography like : playing with depth of field, the rule of third, iso(ASA), lighting, night shot, open flash, The ''B'' button ;) and many others...so to me you got to learn them and do a lot of shooting, a good port folio, free to travel anywhere, and a good health and contact (friend allready in place... a lot easier),

enjoy and good luck B) 

The photography got me into shit (PTSD) Now it is the samething that is taking me out of there.....Keep on shooting B)  

Regards

Marc

Just one to add: Hope me english is fine, I'am french and I'am trying hard but I know not perfect ;)

#4037 Say Hello

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 15 October 2013 - 03:01 PM in NikonForums.com Support and Suggestions

Hello from Québec, Canada  :rolleyes:

#4031 ESP 1

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 15 October 2013 - 02:46 PM in Critique

Yes a bit to the left so can see the other guy fully or taking him off. One or the other, very sharp and nice action and the waves add a lot to it :)

#4029 ESP 3

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 15 October 2013 - 02:42 PM in Critique

Very nice dynamic !!!

#4027 Photo that needs critique #3

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 15 October 2013 - 02:40 PM in Critique

Not sure about less sky but may be a bit less  (don't know know if you use one of those photo retouching like lightroom or other) But I would try to give more contrast to the sky, but overall

like it a lot !

Cheers

Marc

#4025 Photo that nedds your critique #1

Posted by marcbergeron1 on 15 October 2013 - 02:36 PM in Critique

Yes,,, to much foreground, you main subject is the mountain, and I would give it a bit more contrast, But with the proper framing and contrast I would be very nice :) (Not saying that I don't like it the way it is )

Regards

Marc