Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The Other Kevin Smith's Content

There have been 4 items by The Other Kevin Smith (Search limited from 19-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#17917 Contest #5 Voting (Silhouettes)

Posted by The Other Kevin Smith on 21 March 2014 - 08:26 PM in Official Contests and Events

As usual the images are great!

Admittedly the spider silhouette was one of my top 3, and so it is unfortunate, might I say surprising, that it didn't make the cut.

One of the rules is that pictures must be taken with a Nikon camera - the spider was taken with an Olympus according to the uploaded data.

It's a real thrill to be among the finalists again, especially when there are so many great photos submitted.

#15222 "Water" Photo Contest Winners

Posted by The Other Kevin Smith on 05 February 2014 - 12:07 AM in Homepage Posts

Thanks to everyone who commented and voted. I'm really pleased to be named runner-up among so many great images. It gives you confidence in what you are doing.

#14073 Contest #3 Voting (Water)

Posted by The Other Kevin Smith on 21 January 2014 - 07:36 AM in Official Contests and Events

Really excited to have my photo selected as one of the finalists, especially among some great competition. Congrats everyone and thanks to all the people who have made complimentary comments.

#1351 Introductory Giveaway: Win a D610 or D7100!

Posted by The Other Kevin Smith on 01 October 2013 - 11:22 PM in Official Contests and Events

I would like to enter this giveaway