Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sam Leung's Content

There have been 3 items by Sam Leung (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#20097 Your Best Photo, Week Ending 27 April 2014

Posted by Sam Leung on 25 April 2014 - 08:37 PM in Mini-Challenges, Member Contests, and Games

Welcome to the site and to the mini-challenge!

Both good photos, would you like to share some EXIF info like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, what lens and what body you've used?

Amit, I liked all three of yours, but the B/W fisherman is outstanding.

I shot the picture of the Japanese White-eye with a D800 with the AFS 70-200 F4, ISO: 2500, F8, and 1/160.

and the picture of the Snow monkeys with aD800 and the AFS 70-200 F4, ISO:640 at F4 and 1/1000.

Thanks!

#20031 Your Best Photo, Week Ending 27 April 2014

Posted by Sam Leung on 25 April 2014 - 01:11 AM in Mini-Challenges, Member Contests, and Games

One more from my Japan trip, enjoy!Sam Leung-Japanese  White-eye (Zosterops japonicus), also known as the mejiro -メジム.jpg

#20030 Your Best Photo, Week Ending 27 April 2014

Posted by Sam Leung on 25 April 2014 - 12:59 AM in Mini-Challenges, Member Contests, and Games

Just return from Japan and here is one of my image for the "Your Best Photo", enjoy!Sam Leung-Snow Monkeys.jpg

This little guy just jumps on the head of her mother to avoid getting wet!