Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

transmitfar's Content

There have been 3 items by transmitfar (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#72543 FE2 Film Advance Question

Posted by transmitfar on 11 March 2021 - 05:29 PM in Nikon Film SLRs

My FE2 is a later model, about a month old to me. It is about the same: 3/8". Didn't bother me... until now! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

#71846 Adding an FE-2

Posted by transmitfar on 01 February 2021 - 09:57 AM in Nikon Film SLRs

Early FE2-s have a metal tab for the Ai or AiS coupling. This can be unlocked and flipped away to use unconverted pre-Ai lenses. If you only have Ai and AiS lenses this doesn't matter.

Got it.. Thanks!

#71769 Adding an FE-2

Posted by transmitfar on 27 January 2021 - 12:11 PM in Nikon Film SLRs

It looks nice. A bit later than mine, does it still have the flippable Ai prong or is it one piece with the plastic ring?

Hi there, just got my fe2 body yesterday (just joined forum). Waiting for lens to arrive.

Would you mind breaking down your question? I'm not familiar with this ai question. My lens is ais, so don't think relevant. But curious. Thanks!