Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Maglez's Content

There have been 4 items by Maglez (Search limited from 19-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#69721 AC adapter for Z50 - Does it exist?

Posted by Maglez on 03 September 2020 - 12:10 PM in Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras

I wish I had seen your message Merco before I bought the adapter, which didn't work as I wanted hahaha

Well, this camera has been a failure for me, I need to be able to record continuously for hours and can stop to change the battery.

Does any of you know of a camera that could function without the battery but through a power cable?

I will appreciate any suggestion.

Miguel.

#69682 AC adapter for Z50 - Does it exist?

Posted by Maglez on 30 August 2020 - 03:26 AM in Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras

I think I found the answer.

On the manual, it says there is an AC adapter, an optional EH-73P charging AC adapter. I just bought one, let's see once I get it how it goes. It is on page 433 of the manual here... http://download.niko...50RM_(En)03.pdf

Miguel.

#69597 AC adapter for Z50 - Does it exist?

Posted by Maglez on 22 August 2020 - 01:56 PM in Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras

Hello,

Is there an AC adapter for the Z50 camera? Well, I don't know if it would be AC or a DC adapter but something that will allow me to film for hours.

Is there anything like that?

Miguel.

#69595 Researching into the Z50 - Help

Posted by Maglez on 22 August 2020 - 10:21 AM in Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras

Hello all,

I have some questions regarding the Nikon Z50. I am researching this camera since I bough a Canon M50 without much research and now I am back to square one for some limitations that this camera has and I am hopping the Nikon Z50 does a better job.

1. Does the camera shut down after 30 minutes? The Canon does and it is very disappointing. Apparently they do that to circumvent a legal classification to save taxes. There are ways to bypass this but it implies using software that adds latency and the software only links to one camera and I actually use two cameras and the software solution only links to one camera. Someone suggest to run two different apps each aiming to a camera but again, that's . This is a big, big impediment for me.

2. Does the HDMI OUT port carry audio? The Canon M50 doesn't so I need to plug the microphone to my switcher and there is some latency that creates lips sync issues.

3. Does the camera's screen shut off when you plug a HDMI cable? It does on the Canon.

4. Is it clean HDMI even with autofocus? So I don't live stream all the icons. The Canon cleans everything except the dynamic square that shows when you use autofocus so if you want a complete clean HDMI, you have to stream on manual focus.

I will appreciate if anyone could help with these questions.

Thanks all for any comment or link to more information.

Miguel.