Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

nestor.stura's Content

There have been 3 items by nestor.stura (Search limited from 19-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#62655 Cannot post on forum

Posted by nestor.stura on 03 June 2019 - 08:48 PM in NikonForums.com Support and Suggestions

Your first post on the forum requires manual approval, and should now be live. Future posts will go live instantly :)

Hi Adam, I have already posted two posts including my Hello, more than a week ago.
Is there any inconvenience?
Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

#62459 Hi all, from Buenos Aires

Posted by nestor.stura on 25 May 2019 - 08:17 PM in Say Hello!

Hi all,

I am glad to join this forum. 

I am an engineer, specialized in Supply Chain with my retirement arriving very soon...

Although I have been taking photos since I was young, I recently decided to make it seriously (serious not boring) I bought a basic DSLR some years ago and am doing all the courses, tutorials, safaris... I can.

I wish to learn a lot from you and share what I do.

I have a first question about the posts. Yesterday, I am sure I have posted an answer to Reinhardt's welcome post. Today, It does not appear, as I did it through TapaTalk, I would like to know if it was rejected or it simply disappeared...

Cheers

#62435 Hi to all of you.

Posted by nestor.stura on 24 May 2019 - 01:23 PM in Say Hello!

Welcome Reinhardt... from Buenos Aires.

I have been admitted in the forum some hours ago, therefore I will be the next one posting here.

I visited Copenhagen in 1999 and it is on of the most beautiful and coldest cities I have been in during my life!!! Beautiful women too I have to admit it...

I will try to visit your town in the future, when I visit my youngest son in Berlin.

Wish you the best...