Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MattGranz's Content

There have been 1 items by MattGranz (Search limited from 24-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#26170 Hello, I'm Matt!

Posted by MattGranz on 03 September 2014 - 09:36 PM in Say Hello!

I've been shooting Nikon for 15 years now, with five of them being a DSLR slinger.  I started with a coolpix and was immediately addicted, got published by Southwest Airlines for their Calendar and then my wife let me upgrade.  It's been go, go, go ever since.  I now am an instructor with the Aperture Academy, and share my joy and knowledge of photography with others.  My favorite things to shoot are Storms (yes, I am a storm chaser each Spring), the San Francisco Bay Area, Night Photography, Light Painting, and lastly the great American southwest.  I was also hired a year ago to help Yahoo with their new Weather App and toured across the US photographing as many locations as possible with lots of sky.  I currently shoot with a Nikon D7100 and have a D7000 as my backup.  I love my 28mm f/1.8 lens and also have a 18-200mm, a 70-300mm, a 50mm 1.8, and my Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 lens.  MattG Lightning.jpg