Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Fred588's Content

There have been 4 items by Fred588 (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#63205 A real upgrade - from d7200

Posted by Fred588 on 06 July 2019 - 09:57 PM in Nikon News and Rumors

My decisoin is that there is no replacement for the d7200 that I consider an upgrade relevant to my needs. Therefore I will stay with the d7200. In the event it fails I will get another d7200. 

#62834 A real upgrade - from d7200

Posted by Fred588 on 15 June 2019 - 08:30 PM in Nikon News and Rumors

Yes, I can read the catalog too. I just do not see any of those options as an upgrade, for my needs. 

#62682 A real upgrade - from d7200

Posted by Fred588 on 05 June 2019 - 12:09 PM in Nikon News and Rumors

I've been using a d7200 now for about three years. It does very well for my needs. I am, however, ready to upgrade. BUT, what I want is a genuine upgrade. That is to say, a new camera that gives me more than what I currently have and without giving up any of what I currently have. I know the d7500 has some better features but it undermines that with lower pixel resolution. Better resolution that the d7200 would be the most attractive upgrade, to me, but not at the cost of having to invest in all new lenses. I don't suppose anyone from Nikon is listening?

#57534 Suggestion

Posted by Fred588 on 09 September 2018 - 10:46 AM in NikonForums.com Support and Suggestions

This seems so obvious I suspect it may already be available but if so I cannot find it so I suggest it here. It seems like it would be useful, at least in some cases, to be able to view topics in reverse chronological order. That is, with the most recent post first. I know many forum do offer this as a setting.