Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Atirudra's Content

There have been 2 items by Atirudra (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#10528 Nikon D610 Announced

Posted by Atirudra on 01 December 2013 - 03:32 PM in Homepage Posts

I like the update , the camera is excellent wish to get one of mine own 

#10525 Welcome To Nikon Forums!

Posted by Atirudra on 01 December 2013 - 03:20 PM in Say Hello!

Hi to all! Coming from Serbia, love to make photos. Traveled around little in US Boone NC, Germany 2 years, Holland, Switzerland, Hungary, Croatia, Russia, Ukraine, China. I lived in these countries and hope to visit some more for longer period of time not short tourist kind of visit. Honestly I have no Nikon BUT I would like to start with D610 respectively :) with dslr , at the moment I use a compact small lumix dmc tz 10. For practice. I enjoy very much watching and making photos. Best regards to all.Nestalo vreme vetrenjaca -Backa Topola -Jozef Kujundzic.JPG Nestalo vreme vetrenjaca -Backa Topola -Jozef Kujundzic.JPG Obozavam rano jutarnje sunceve zrake u centru grada.JPG P1000663a.jpg P1020619i.jpg