Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TBonz's Content

There have been 7 items by TBonz (Search limited from 19-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#86883 filters and lens cap for Nikon 200-400mm lens

Posted by TBonz on 22 January 2024 - 03:09 PM in Nikon Lens Discussion

Mine came with the same cap...I  put it over the end while mounted to the body and have it attached to a monopod,  It carries very easily over my shoulder between shots.  Not protected, but I take good care of it.

#85181 Hello from NC coast

Posted by TBonz on 27 September 2023 - 11:24 AM in Say Hello!

Welcome...

#83816 Song Title Game

Posted by TBonz on 11 July 2023 - 02:04 PM in Coffee Chat

Party At The End Of The World

Jimmy Buffett...

#83411 Wi-Fi / WiFi oddities with D7500

Posted by TBonz on 16 June 2023 - 01:54 PM in Nikon DX DSLRs

I agree with the card reader...Unless you are a pro photographer who is having to upload multiple times a day, you won't be constantly swapping cards in and out...

I have had to make multiple uploads in several instances and still have not experienced any issues with the cards...SD cards are relatively cheap these days - even for the higher capacity, fast cards...

#82585 I have an upcoming DIY project.

Posted by TBonz on 20 March 2023 - 03:02 PM in Do-it-yourself (DIY)

Looks nice...are you going to do the other as well?  If so, same color?

#82582 Ready to improve at soccer matches

Posted by TBonz on 20 March 2023 - 07:32 AM in Critique

For me, they are worth their weight - no pun intended...the 200-400 is not an easy beast to hand hold either...I think I have done it a few times but only if it is necessary...

#82549 Ready to improve at soccer matches

Posted by TBonz on 16 March 2023 - 08:32 AM in Critique

A quality monopod is important for most photographers...Especially if you move to higher quality lenses...they tend to be larger and heavier... I have the 200-400 and it is a wonderful lens. I know several folks who bought the less expensive 200-500 and it is nice but it doesn't have the f4. I also have tested the 300 and the 400 f2.8 lenses. They are amazing but in my case, I really couldn't justify the price. I also like the flexibility the zoom gives me although the f4 takes me to a higher ISO than I would like based on field lighting...It seemed the best compromise for my needs... An all-in-1 zoom can be handy for travel but like the lenses I mention above, each of them are good at some things and sacrifice in other areas...