Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Yellowhead

Yellowhead

The yellowhead is a small, forest-dwelling songbird with a conspicuous yellow head and breast, brown back, wings and tail and a white lower belly and vent. The end of the tail is tattered and spiky when worn. The bill and legs are black.

My word what a wonderful photograph.  I see you used a Nikon D600, but which lens did you use?  Thanks for a great shot.

Rgds,

Tony

My word what a wonderful photograph.  I see you used a Nikon D600, but which lens did you use?  Thanks for a great shot.

Rgds,

Tony

Thanks.  I used the wonderful newish Nikkor 300mm f4 PF.  Carried it and  camera and two other lenses for 3 days while hiking.  Wouldn't have done so if it wasn't so light and compact.