Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Glens Of Antrim - Northern Ireland.

glens of antrim northern ireland fields green whin bushes.

Copyright

©Ian Downey

Glens Of Antrim -  Northern Ireland.

Whilst travelling through The Glens of Antrim we came across this scene and I asked the driver - who was my brother-in-law - to stop quickly so I could get out and get a few shots off and this was one of them.

Just lovely! That glimpse of the rainbow is wonderful. What a beautiful image...

Hi nbanjogal,

Thank you for taking the time to look and for your comments. Unfortunately the image appears very dark and lifeless on my screen when posted here on this site not like it is on my screen before posting. It looks a lot better and brightens up when I click on it to view it at a larger size. Don`t know why that would be - perhaps someone may have an idea as to why.

Thanks,

Ian