Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

How Can I Write Personal Statement for Law School? Service

Price - Free

Time Left - 76 Days, 16 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

If you’re an aspiring law school applicant, there are a number of things you can do to make yourself stand out. The personal statement provides the best opportunity of the bunch. Here are a few tips to follow while composing your Law school personal statement.
  • Never use a template to compose a statement. Never give your business to a site offering personal statements for $39 per page. It will reek of amateurism. The committee reads tens of thousands of statements. Remember that.
  • Make yourself out to be an interesting candy flavor. Be unique. Be exotic. Take chances.
  • Show me how you’ve developed. Show me how you think. Show me what feelings are buried inside your heart.
  • Your actions say more about you than your words.
If you’re having trouble expressing yourself, reach out to PrimeStatement and we’ll work with you or for you on your personal statement.

General

• Condition New
  • Original Owner Yes
  • Return Policy Yes
  • Item Location New York
  • Shipping Destinations United States
  • Shipping Cost Based on Product
  • Accepted Payment Methods Any
There are no public questions for this advert.