Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Fujifilm S5 Pros For Sale

Price - $700.00

Time Left - 72 Days, 23 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have a lot of Fujifilm S5 Pros - 6 of them. 4 of them work very well. One I just bought with low shutter count. 1 I'm told is not functioning proper - not sure why yet - and one is VERY low shutter count around 20k but shoots with a slight blue tint. Not sure why. (those two are what i consider not functioning proper) Both are possible fixes. They're workhorses and have been primarily used for school photography. I also know a gentleman who works on them at reasonable prices - I will include his contact info upon purchase. If interested - let me know - and I'll get more details on them. I will update this as I have time - but wanted to get it out there in case someone was interested. Thanks . I do have pics that Are not unloaded yet. I'll post soon.

General

• Condition New
  • Original Owner No
  • Return Policy No
  • Item Location Phoenixville PA
  • Shipping Destinations USA mainland
  • Shipping Cost UPS cost
  • Accepted Payment Methods Paypal or credit card
  • Shipping Service(s) UPS
There are no public questions for this advert.