Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Nikon D200 DSLR For Sale

Price - $65.00

Time Left - 77 Days, 16 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

This awesome release from Nikon currently has 94,894 shutter actuations and purrs like a kitten. Serial # 3109023 and made in

Thailand. I could not ascertain the date of manufacture, but I can assure you, it was manufactured. :)) The good news is that

everything works on this camera and the only imperfections are these: The Command Dial has a tendency to slip when adjusting

to a higher shutter speed. This is easily overcome by just pushing up a little on the dial when making the adjustment. I had not

noticed this earlier because I rarely adjust outside of 1/60s. It was discovered by Advance Camera in Portland, Oregon when I

wanted it examined before offering it for sale.

The only other issue is the battery compartment door (which just recently happened) will need to have the locking mechanism

pushed upward with the battery installed, and it will remain securely closed.

This camera body is in pristine condition, no scratches, dingers or broken corners or anything else. The rear monitor is still in

one piece, the eyepiece and eyepiece protector are in very good condition as is the mounting brackets. The sensor is the

original and was just recently cleaned and still takes wonderful photographs.

I am asking $65.00 plus shipping within USA. By the way, the built-in flash functions flawlessly. Along with the body I will

include one OEM Nikon Lithium battery and OEM Nikon Battery Charger. The USB Cable I have is short, very short so if you

want it, I will include it. I will gladly provide photos upon request. Tony

General

• Condition Used - Excellent
  • Original Owner No
  • Return Policy I believe I have been very honest in my appraisal of this item. However, to prove I am not out to cheat anyone, I will offer three day return with buyer paying for shipping charges. I feel this is only fair. Thnx Tony
  • Item Location My Home. Beaverton, Oregon
  • Shipping Destinations USA Only
  • Shipping Cost Only actual, not a penny more.
  • Accepted Payment Methods Paypal, please.
  • Shipping Service(s) United States Postal Service
There are no public questions for this advert.